Jamestown After School Program

We are excited to be getting ready for an awesome extended day program at BVHM!
Jamestown offers:

  • Before school program (Phoenix Risers) for K-5th grades,
  • Afterschool program for K- 8
  • Drop in childcare for K-5.

Afterschool program participants will have the option of choosing 3 days a week or 5 days a week.  Families can choose before school only, after school only or both before and after school.

Families choosing the drop in option can register in advance and choose the block of hours they want to register for on a monthly basis.

For families participating in before school, after school and drop in childcare who do NOT need a scholarship:

Families who want to sign up for programming and do not need scholarships can access the registration packet on our website.   Print, complete, sign, and drop it off at school on the day of registration.  You can also email the completed, signed and scanned application to registration@jamestownsf.org. .  To finalize the registration, parents must pay a $75 deposit which will be credited entirely to the first month of the program.  The payment can be made online on the Jamestown website.  At the beginning of the school year, Jamestown will bill each family and set up a monthly automatic billing and payment plan through its Paysimple system.

For families participating in before school, afterschool and those who need a partial or a full scholarship (drop in childcare is not covered by the scholarships): Families seeking a scholarship through ExCEL or DCYF can access the application now on the website.   Fill it out ahead of time and bring it to the enrollment fair; or get it at the fair..  To receive a scholarship, families must present their free or reduced lunch eligibility letter from the school district.  Families currently receiving a subsidy for childcare from the Children’s Council can note that on their application and chose Jamestown Community Center as their provider.   Families who are not receiving free or reduced lunch, do not receive a Children’s Council subsidy, but who are low income can bring proof of income (last year tax returns or an employer letter).